AIM
Lsimmons

Chavs Chavs

nice!

The concept is soooo true lol over in scotland we call them Neds they talk different tho but same style and the females are called sengas.

Daily2oon07222005 Daily2oon07222005

Thanks for putting it up guys

Its finally up! and im glad it mixed in with other GREAT submissions next time ill try harder and itll be better (i promise)

Sweet Dreams Trailer Sweet Dreams Trailer

Well Done

Of course i would be here to review this movie =) Coz im ur No1 fan!!!! Keep it up and this trailer sums the story up well.... Congrats!

Jessehankss responds:

hi -SmEeRgO- long time no see!! how u doing? I'm very happy of reading your always incredible review, thanks man.
and you are the best dude here!

HouseOnHappyHillReloaded HouseOnHappyHillReloaded

So you finally got it working.

Now you just have to wait tilll it hits the frontpage.

Xiphon responds:

I can't! wait that is...

Wanted (Teaser) Wanted (Teaser)

Not bad

Passes my standard and your lucky i dont vote 1,2,3 or 4 only 0-5
so.....how to improve...Mainly your graphics and real physics.

E.g the guy turning round in car...you cant do that you can have 1 doing the driving..improve on graphics and make the actual movie long and you got yourself a good flash.

What i could see the story was quite good. Good Luck!

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Get our of newgrounds!

You 2 are too good for newgrounds leave now! lol. Ok ill start with all i know.

You know alot about planes and the structure of planes but this is mostly what the movie features. No soldiers? No satellites including star wars? This is a modern day community. Newgrounds wants action. Newgrounds got it. But Newgrounds didnt get enough. Really you could have the plane flying away from the missile as if the pilot is actually worried about his life! I agree with the previous reviewer neither side could get into each others town no,country without them being followed. Oh and Btw jet flame=Blue.

Now for the good part of the review. Amazing graphics,realise how much work is put in. excellent DVD one of the best artists on NG and one of the best flashes. I look up to you this is exactly my type of flash i host a great interest on aircraft yet alone war. I salute you. ~-SmEeRgO- (I signed it too, only the best get a signature ^^)

Sweet Dreams CH 7 Sweet Dreams CH 7

Better than ever

So great for your mum to help out and this episdoe was better than i expected. Keep this good work up.

The story seems to get better and better. After you finish sweet dreams im sure you will be influenced to create another series.

pokeguys responds:

Thank you so much my friend, but that is not my mom, in fact she is Xander's mom, Our first cammera boy. And yes we're talking about a new scary project, and if you wanna help just say it at our mail, darkvampiire@hotmail.com
Thanks again dude

Sweet Dreams CH 6 Sweet Dreams CH 6

well...

Here i am marking another one of your submissions i have to add. The story is THE best i have seen on newgrounds since my 2 years of joining you both know how to add effects to the movie and are taking next to no time between each submission. How many are you planning in making?!!! as you know i have you marked as my fave author coz truly man YOU 2 ROCK!!!

pokeguys responds:

Hi -SmEeRgO- Thank you very much for your review, you are great!!. and to answer the question, the original ideas was 8 episodes, but due to the mails we have recived, we're planning to add at least 5 more. Thank you again my friend, and stay tunned for CH 7

Sweet Dreams CH 5 Sweet Dreams CH 5

WOW!!!!

IM SO SORRY! i missed these episodes (5-6) and ill be watching 6 soon this rocked and as always i am pleased with your work!

pokeguys responds:

Thank yoiu again my friend, I hope you like the next episode, and the next. lol
Thanks for your kind words dude

Sweet Dreams CH 3 Sweet Dreams CH 3

WOOT!

ONCE AGAIN MY FRIEND YOU ACHEIVE TO ENTERTAIN ME THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVOURITE SERIES ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!!!!

I EVEN SHOWED MY FRIENDS IT AND I CANT WAIT TILL CHAPTER 4 KEEP IT UP MAN. IM BEHIND U!

Jessehankss responds:

Thanks -SmEeRgO- I think you are very kind, thank you very much , really dude We're all happy with your review, and thanks to show it to ur friends, you are 1 true friend, thanks man